Thursday, September 6, 2012
The American Dream
The American Dream is portrayed in many different ways. How I personally define it is having a well rounded education.That would later on get you to the college that you dreamed of going to. Then countinuing to get the job that you always wanted and sometime during that get married, have children, and provide for them. Also live in a beautiful and safe community with a nice home. In a way this is similar to the "usual" American Dream. Wanting that little home with the white pickit fence and having a stable job.Then also the American Dream to me entails just being happy. That is what I believe the dream is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have to disagree with you guys. I still feel like falling asleep on the floor I class when I even think about studying poetry. I find it to get more and more boring. I do hear you talking about how you hate doing projects about poetry though. You might be lying.
ReplyDelete