Thursday, October 4, 2012

Gatsby question!

How do you think Gatsby and Daisy's relationship will change throughout the story?

4 comments:

  1. I don't think it will. I believe that Daisy will stay with Tom because she's been with him so long. Gatsby just keeps hoping that Daisy will change her mind and want to be with him but she won't. Gatsby and Daisy may become good friends but nothing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the realationship between the Gastby and aisy will grow stronger because Daisy knows that Tom is unfaithful and there is no more love between them. I also belevie that Gatsby was Daisys true love and true love is stronger then any other type of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The relationship between Gatsby and Daisy could go many ways, but I believe that they will either fall in love all over again, or Gatsby will always dream of what it would be like if him and Daisy got back together. Daisy does have priority in her relationship with Tom; or what ever is left of it. Tom and Daisy have a child together, and that could keep Daisy from falling back in love with Gatsby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with De'Ja. I think that although they both love each other, their relationship will never go far. Gatsby and Daisy are both rich but live very different lives. Daisy claims that she loves Gatsby, but it is obvious that Gatsbys' love for Daisy is much stronger then the love Daisy has for him. Even if Daisy wanted to leave, Tom is a very controlling man and most likely not let Daisy leave him.

    ReplyDelete